counter

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Justin's Cutting Board

I wanted to give my friends something special for there wedding, something they would have for a long time, and an item that makes them remember that amazing moment they shared together.

Yep that's right another cutting board. My thought was, how could I make it different than all the other ones I've made. You guessed it, put there name and wedding date on it!

Here you can see that I incorporated there wedding date on one side and there last name on the other side. It gives it a personal touch.

This board is finished the same way I do all my cutting boards. Applied is several coats of a food safe finish and a coat of wax. It can be used to cut on or as a decorative piece to be hung on the wall in the kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment